The STM32F3DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F3 series Cortex-M4 mixed-signals features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F303VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, accelerometer, gyroscope and e-compass ST MEMs, USB connection, LEDs and pushbuttons.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f3discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB Flash, 48 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMs motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMs system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- Ten LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Eight user LEDS, LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB USER with Mini-B connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
Gửi Bình luận
Họ & Tên:
Nội dung Bình luận: Lưu ý: không hỗ trợ HTML!
Cho Điểm: Bình thường Tốt
Nhập mã kiểm tra vào ô bên dưới: